Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 month check-up

It has been 2 months already! I am having lots of fun leaning about my new world and enjoying my family. I now weigh 13 pounds, 4 ounces, and am 23.5 inches in length (still 75th percentile in both categories). I am a pretty happy and laid-back baby who enjoys smiling at everyone...
I also really like to snuggle. Here I am snuggling on Daddy... Mommy caught me sleeping!
Aunt Wendy came to visit also. Here we are together...
Looking at the Potomac River with Aunt Wendy on a picnic...
I took my first bottle this month. Here is Daddy feeding it to me...
I have begun really reaching for things this month. I also turn my head and watch the world around me. I can recognize the voices of Mommy, Daddy, and Evan, and smile a lot when they are close by. I am still very alert, taking in everything...
Looking at my Daddy...
Here are me and my Mommy...
We like to have fun in this family. Daddy, Evan, and I are all "sleeping" and Mommy got a picture of it...My first time in the swing...checking things out.
One of my favorite sleeping positions is in someone's arms. Here I am sleeping with Daddy...My big brother, Evan, is always fun to have around. I smile a lot when he talks with me. He is a great big brother as he likes to show me toys, he helps Mommy out when she needs things for me, and he tries to calm me down if I am upset.
Little brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment